MLSCA Asian Academy Sdn Bhd
MLSCA Asian Academy Sdn Bhd
Welcome to MLSCA ASIAN ACADEMY an established lifelong learning education institute and the training arm of Malaysia Logistics & Supply Chain Association. This institution was founded in September 2010 by a group of dedicated academicians and industrialists who have had vast experience in the field of Education, Human Resource Management, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Marketing, Coaching, Management, leadership, and Training. At MLSCA ASIAN ACADEMY, we strive to provide an exceptional learning experience for all our students. We understand that education is the foundation of success, and we are dedicated in providing the highest quality of lifelong learning education to help our learners to achieve their goals. At our institute, we offer a diverse range of courses especially for working adults such as Industrial Certification, Diploma, Degree, Master till Doctorate that are designed to help our students especially adults’ learners to thrive in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing world.
To date, MLSCA ASIAN ACADEMY has trained and educated over 3,000 students from various industries pursuing their academic, executive, and training program. MLSCA ASIAN ACADEMY is pleased to play a pivotal role in the provision of lifelong learning in line with the nation’s demand for human capital development. To meet this demand, we have included the provision of Academic Programs, Executive Educational Program, Professional Programs, Industrial Training Programs, In-House Program, Conferences and Consultancy Services for working adults and industries.
We invite you to explore our courses and programs and discover the opportunities that await you at our education institute. Join us on a journey of lifelong learning and personal growth and let us help you reach your full potential.
To be a leading logistics and supply chain community platform.
To be preferred logistics and supply chain gateway in promoting business platform, awareness, professionalism and excellence in industry.
The Specific Aims and Objectives of the Association
- To promote the advancement of logistics and supply chain in Malaysia.
- To enhance the public understanding and appreciation of logistics and supply chain in Malaysia.
- To stimulate and encourage the study of logistics and supply chain problems of national interest.
- To recognize outstanding contributions to the advancement, development and promotion of logistics and supply chain.
- To liaise with national logistics and supply chain organizations and participate in their programmes.
- To liaise with the international logistics and supply chain community and participate in international programmes.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Top-Up
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)